happy friday, friends!
so glad the weekend is here, aren’t you?!
i kinda have a lot to do though…i’m taking more etsy photos tonight and tomorrow, so i’m kinda preoccupied with thoughts of getting all that accomplished…
it’s a little overwhelming, actually.
i literally have so much vintage, that i’ve put myself on a thrifting freeze.
you know it’s pretty bad when you have to ban yourself from buying a $2 shirt or a $5 dress.
not only that, but i’ve had trouble letting go of a lot of the items. hoarders…here i come.
i have sticky notes everywhere! with questions like…
1. wtf do i do with all this great stuff besides keep it and wear it?
(2. oh yeah, sell it.)
3. but WHEN do i find the time to photo, edit, price, measure, post on etsy, then talk about it on the blog?
4. do i post randomly or have a theme?
5. can i mix summer items with fall items when i post? does it really matter…vintage is vintage and most things can be worn across all seasons, right?
6. do my followers/buyers/people in general, prefer to see the item styled or just on the model with not a lot of fluff?
7. why don’t some things sell? because it’s ugly? overpriced? not styled well? out of season?
8. do my blog readers like to see me actually wear an item before i sell it?
9. do i need a new background? stucco is pretty bland, yeah?
i just feel so…disorganized!
i think i’m being a tad overdramatic, but taylor starts school in a few weeks and i need to push it into high gear. i simply won’t be able to post every single day once the homework, after school activities, etc…start up.
i’d like to be a stay at home mom (and work on the blog and shop all day), but who would pay the bills and put food on the table?? and that’s NOT to say that blogging moms only work on their blog/website all day. i’m fully aware of the laundry, housecleaning, errands, grocery shopping…
i’ll figure it out, i know that. i think i need to put myself on a posting schedule. and besides that, i’m just overwhelmed with all the stuff i gotta get in the shop.
before i go from 0 to 60, i need some answers…so i set up a poll!
i’m just curious and would love your feedback.
in the meantime, i’m adding this lovely dress to the shop, as well as the purse, today!
several of you expressed interest, so to be fair…first come, first serve!
perfect for fall and winter with ankle booties, a cardi, and maybe a belt, yet obviously cool enough for the warmer months of spring and summer.
anyway, have a fantastic weekend!
UPDATE – I SOLD THE DRESS!! yay!