hello there! happy tuesday.
so, yesterday afternoon, i got a lot done…grocery shopping, helped taylor with homework, made dinner, did a few things around the house…
i had other “to dos” planned, as well…wrapping etsy orders, catching up on blog posts, pre-planning a post for today…didn’t happen.
right before i started making dinner, i felt a teeny tiny headache coming on. i thought it would go away after drinking a bottle of water and eating, but nooooooo.
i ended up with THE worst, nausea causing, dizzying headache of my life.
it was so bad, i crawled (literally) into bed early, closed my eyes, and tried not to move.
honestly though, i did pry my eyes open long enough to witness the horror of piles and piles of cat carcasses and plastic bags full of human feces on an episode of hoarders.
i’m feeling better this am.
but enough about me!
i have a little something for you, dear readers.
i’ve teamed up with rachel over at mousevox vintage, for a little giveaway!
one lucky winner will win…
this vintage inspired wristlet/clutch/wallet thingy.
but that’s not all!
a second winner will win…
– visit barefoot & vintage on etsy.
– leave a comment (here) telling us your favorite item in the shop.
– please include your email address so rachel may contact you if you win.
– for an additional entry, post about this giveaway on twitter & leave an additional comment.
– this giveaway is open to readers worldwide!
– a winner will be chosen at random on 9/20/10
so head on over to mousevox and enter my giveaway!!